- The Shop does not collect any information by automatic means, with the exception of information contained in cookies.
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are computer data, in particular text files which are stored on the Store's User's terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Store's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time of storage on the end device and a unique number
- The Store operator places cookies on the Store User's terminal equipment and accesses them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes: - Adjust the content of the Store's websites to the User's preferences and optimise the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow the Store to recognise a User's device and display the website appropriately, tailored to the User's individual needs;
- Generating statistics which help to understand how Shop Users use websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
- There are two main types of cookies used in the Shop: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent". (persistent cookies). Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the end user's device until they leave the website or disable the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the end user's device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
- The Shop uses the following types of cookies:
- "indispensable" cookies which make it possible to use the services available in the Shop, e.g. - authentication cookies used for services which require authentication in the Shop;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse of authentication in the Store;
- "efficiency" cookies which enable gathering information about the manner of using the Shop's websites;
- "Functional" cookies enabling "remembering" the User's selected settings and personalising the User's interface, e.g. as regards the chosen language or region of origin of the User, font size, website layout etc;
- "advertising" cookies that make it possible to provide Users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
- In many cases, web browsing software (web browser) allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device by default. Store Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their placement on the device of the Store User each time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
- Cookies placed on the Store User's device can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store Operator.
- More information on cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" section in the menu of your web browser.
In accordance with Regulation (EU)2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), you can be removed from our database at any time by contacting Customer Service at email@example.com.